Stuck with bugs, performance problems, crashes, data corruption, and puzzling output? If you’re a database programmer or DBA, they’re part of your life. The trick is knowing how to quickly recover from them. This unique, example-packed book shows you how to handle an array of vexing problems when working with MySQL.
Written by a principal technical support engineer at Oracle, MySQL Troubleshooting provides the background, tools, and expert steps for solving problems from simple to complex—whether data you thought you inserted doesn’t turn up in a query, or the entire database is corrupt because of a server failure. With this book in hand, you’ll work with more confidence.
- Understand the source of a problem, even when the solution is simple
- Handle problems that occur when applications run in multiple threads
- Debug and fix problems caused by configuration options
- Discover how operating system tuning can affect your server
- Use troubleshooting techniques specific to replication issues
- Get a reference to additional troubleshooting techniques and tools, including third-party solutions
- Learn best practices for safe and effective troubleshooting—and for preventing problems
Frequently Bought Together
This item: MySQL Troubleshooting: What To Do When Queries Don't Work$16.43