Over 70 practical recipes to gain operational data intelligence with Splunk Enterprise
About This Book
- Learn how to use Splunk to effectively gather, analyze, and report on the operational data across your environment
- Expedite your operational intelligence reporting, be empowered to present data in a meaningful way, and shorten the Splunk learning curve
- Easy-to-use recipes to help you create robust searches, reports, and charts using Splunk
Who This Book Is For
This book is intended for users of all levels who are looking to leverage the Splunk Enterprise platform as a valuable operational intelligence tool. The recipes provided in this book will appeal to individuals from all facets of a business – IT, Security, Product, Marketing, and many more!
What You Will Learn
- Search, report on, and visualize operational intelligence data
- Enrich operational data with lookups and workflows
- Model and accelerate data and perform pivot-based reporting
- Build real-time, scripted, and other intelligence-driven alerts
- Summarize data for longer term trending, reporting, and analysis
- Build a fully featured Splunk operational intelligence application
This book contains over 70 practical, task-oriented recipes to build up your knowledge of Splunk’s many features which you can apply to real-world operational intelligence scenarios.
Right from the first chapter, you will follow recipes that progressively build upon one another. The recipes provided will demonstrate methods to expedite delivery of intelligence reports and empower you to present data in a meaningful way through dashboards and by applying visualizations available in Splunk Enterprise. You will also delve deeply into your data with transactions, subsearching, concurrency, and more advanced search commands.
Frequently Bought Together
This item: Splunk Operational Intelligence Cookbook$44.99